Made in Scotland from 7075 T651 anodised aluminium and certified for Enduro (Cat 4) use, our E-Bike Cranks are available in 145, 155 and 165mm lengths.
Optimised for Bosch Performance Line CX drive units, they are also compatible with most e-bike systems using the ISIS spline interface.
• Offering shorter lengths for better ground clearance
• Self extracting design for ease of fitting and removal
• Available in Black or Natural anodised finish - includes matching Bolt and Captive Nut in same colour as cranks
• 165mm arms = 496g
• 155mm arms = 472g
• 145mm arms = 450g
• PINND E-BIKE ISIS cranks are compatible with most e-bike systems using the ISIS spline interface. For example, Bosch systems (Gen 2/4, excluding Gen 3 mini-ISIS Bosch spline shaft), Yamaha PW-X systems and Brose systems
• With Bosch systems the Q-Factor is 186mm, with Yamaha 177mm
• For Brose systems the Q-Factor is 200mm IMPORTANT NOTE these are not optimised for Specialized bikes. Specialized with Brose drive units have a 4mm offset. Our ISIS interface cranks are not offset so they will not be centred with the frame
Our installation guide is here as a tool to help you with the fitting of your PINND E-bike cranks. It is highly recommended that this is read before installing your cranks.
These carry our Cranks For Life Warranty. Excluding crash damage or incorrect installation, we warranty our E-Bike Cranks for a lifetime. In the unlikely instance they fail, we’ll replace them or repair them free of charge. The cranks are warranted to be free of material and workmanship defects.
The warranty ends when the cranks become unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
Should you damage a set beyond repair through crash or other misfortune we will replace them at a price of 50% of your original purchase price.
We do not cover any failures caused by misuse, modification or abnormal wear and tear. Neither do we have any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages.
Customise your cranks
Choose coloured crank bolts and captive nuts. Sold as singles so you can get wild. NOTE - you only need to order these if you want to swap out the standard Black or Natural that ship with cranks as standard.